- White Magnolia Acupuncture and Tai Chi2806 San Pablo Ave.
Berkeley, CA, 94702P: (510) 570-8195
F: (510) 405-8830
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: flu
The Flu & You – How Can TCM Help?
Chinese medicinal clinical studies have suggested that using acupuncture as a preventative approach to colds and flu can reduce the incidence of upper respiratory tract infection and shorten the duration of the illness. Acupuncture and Chinese medicine work by rebalancing the body’s systems, regulating the body’s healing energies, and enhancing the immune system.
Even though germs, bacteria,
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged colds, tcm, virus Comments Off on The Flu & You – How Can TCM Help?
Fighting Flu Season with Acupuncture
While the flu is actually not a season, we have become programmed to think of it as the months of November through March. On average, the flu hospitalizes thousands every year, especially the young and elderly. There are also a number of deaths related to the flu, mostly due to people already having compromised immune systems.
The flu, also known