- White Magnolia Acupuncture and Tai Chi2806 San Pablo Ave.
Berkeley, CA, 94702P: (510) 570-8195
F: (510) 405-8830
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: brain
Don’t forget about physical exercise
Believe it or not, when you’re exercising your body, you’re exercising your mind as well. Aerobic exercise gets your blood pumping, which increases the oxygen going to your brain and lowers your risk of disorders such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease that can lead to memory loss. If you can, start with some exercise in
The second week of March is Brain Awareness Week. This is a perfect time to explore ways to keep your noggin working and healthy. Below are easy, simple ways to keep your brain in good shape.
A healthy diet is a healthy mind
There are many reasons to keep a healthy lifestyle and feed your body with foods that make