- White Magnolia Acupuncture and Tai Chi2806 San Pablo Ave.
Berkeley, CA, 94702P: (510) 570-8195
F: (510) 405-8830
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: tea
Herbal Tonics for Digestion
Digestive disorders can be simple like flatulence or gas, or they can be much more serious, such as Crohn’s disease. But regardless of the severity of the disease, there is no doubt digestive disorders affect far more people than they should, especially in the United States. A recent survey reports nearly 74 percent of all Americans are living
Posted in Digestion, Digestive Disorders, Herbal Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged digestion, herbs, tonics Comments Off on Herbal Tonics for Digestion
Kidney and Bladder Health & TCM
The kidney is an especially important organ in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Not only does it flush out the unwanted toxins from our body, but is believed to support the body’s reproductive system as well as regulate the circulation of fluids in the body.
In TCM, the kidney is the source of yin and yang, the cooling and warming energies that