- White Magnolia Acupuncture and Tai Chi2806 San Pablo Ave.
Berkeley, CA, 94702P: (510) 570-8195
F: (510) 405-8830
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: olympics
Natural Ways to Up Your Game
In addition to using acupuncture and other forms of traditional Chinese medicine, there are other ways athletes seek to up their game. One of the simplest ways to increase performance is by watching what you are consuming. You ever heard the saying you are what you eat? Chances are you have, if not, well I am glad that now you
Posted in Acupuncture, Diet, Herbal Medicine Also tagged arnica, astragalus, athletes, beets, salmon Comments Off on Natural Ways to Up Your Game
Olympians Who Receive Acupuncture
It has been shown that acupuncture can help the body in many ways. From repairing the digestive system to boosting Qi, enhancing athletic performance to mending strains and sprains, acupuncture has many uses and most of these uses are beneficial for professional athletes.
As the Olympics in Rio get closer and closer with each passing day
Posted in Acupuncture Also tagged athletics, sports Comments Off on Olympians Who Receive Acupuncture