- White Magnolia Acupuncture and Tai Chi2806 San Pablo Ave.
Berkeley, CA, 94702P: (510) 570-8195
F: (510) 405-8830
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: Chinese
Ways To Ring In The Chinese New Year
Part of celebrating the Chinese New Year (February 19) involves cleaning. Traditionally, homes are cleaned before the New Year, but sweeping and dusting isn’t done until the third day after New Year out of fear that good fortune will be swept away. The floors can be swept, starting by brushing the dust and dirt towards the middle of the
Posted in Acupuncture, Wellness Also tagged lunar, new year Comments Off on Ways To Ring In The Chinese New Year
2015: Year of The Goat
2015 is the Year of The Goat in Chinese astrology. Ranking eighth in the long list of animals tied to the Chinese zodiac, people who are born under this sign are said to be calm, mild-mannered, good-hearted, sympathetic, dependable and intelligent. They also prefer to avoid being the center of attention – a trait that’s rare among other Chinese zodiacs.
Posted in Acupuncture Also tagged lunar, new year Comments Off on 2015: Year of The Goat